Due to a number of new projects coming on board at one of our long term customer sites, we are currently looking for a number of validation engineers to join our team.All levels of experience are required and our customer is a market leader in its field. Reporting to the Stericycle GxP project leads, this is a tremendous opportunity for any validation engineer.
- Degree in relevant area.
- Software Validation/Testing experience an advantage
- Validation experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong word and excel
- Medical Device/Pharmaceutical Industry experience is a big advantage
- SQL experience is an advantage
The Ideal Candidate
Roles & Responsibilities
- Development, review, execution, reporting and approval of validation protocols and other validation documents
- Providing project updates, escalating issues
- Assisting the customer in meeting project schedules
- Provide accurate estimates for validation deliverables
- Technical Writing
- Authoring IQ/OQ
- Working with cross-functional core team to ensure all required deliverables are met
This long term project provides excellent re-numeration for the right candidate(s).
If you would like to join our team of the top engineering and project management experts in the regulated industry, please submit your CV to email@example.com (indicating the job title in the subject line).
About the Company
Stericycle GxP Workforce provide the best engineering experts in their field; experts who like the variety and challenges of working in new and innovative environments; who get the job done and have pride in their achievements.